I'm Taija or...
Suni or Sunilein or Mondeulchen or Taija, the cutified moonowl... I gave myself at least as many names as I have character traits. If I were an animal, I'd probably be a chameleon.
I am a person of extremes and opposites. The only thing I can't find is the middle. This is causing problems. And I'll do anything to avoid these problems.
That's why I basically love all activities that distract me from my personality. I read a lot, cook and translate mods for Skyrim. I also like listening to music because it helps me express my feelings.
I especially like games. They distract me and tell great stories that I can dive into and captivate myself. Then I have my rats. They are great pets with a lot of character, who are very intelligent and want a lot of attention. I really love them.
- and everything I like.
- BUILDING COMPUTERS
- DIFFERENT WEBAPPLICATIONS
- I had a obssion with horses and Sailor Moon in the childhood.
- I know many things but I am not a profi in anything.
- I have problems to express myself.
- I hate my real name.
- I can repair computers.
- I freak out when I am bored.
- My first computer was an Amiga 500+.
- I have a real bad memory.
- I claim to be a survivor.